Saturday, February 16, 2008

Endymion Coronation Ball

Me & the Endymion Mascot

Gary and Lisa
Rhonda (Gary's Sister) & Steve
Displaying my artwork
St. Aug Marching into the Ballroom
Don't ask me what that is on Kirk's face

OK, so I've been a bit of a slacker in posting (as usual). In January, Kirk and I went to the Coronation Ball for the Krewe of Endymion, since Kirk was riding this year. I admit, I thought it was going to be one of those stuffy balls where you have to watch this long, drawn out presentation, but it wasn't. They had different bands going on stage all night, plus there were face painters, caricature artists, people on stilts and more. The best part was the parade that went right through the ballroom complete with small floats, the St. Aug Marching 100 and the St. Mary's Academy band. It was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirk was going for the KISS look.