Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jonas Brothers Concert

Finally almost inside House of Blues!!
We're in, we're upstairs and way in the back, and we're waiting for the concert
Souvenir time
Morgan's view from my shoulders

A more zoomed in view from my shoulders
A picture of Morgan ON my shoulders


Having fun at the concert
It's over...and we can finally see the stage!
As part of Morgan's birthday present, I took her to see the Jonas Brothers at House of Blues. I admit I had never even heard of them, but apparently they are popular with the tween crowd and became famous through Disney Channel. My old boss was able to help me score some tix to the sold-out show and Morgan was so excited about it. The only problem was that we could not see a thing other than what was playing on the big screen. It was general admission and completely packed. I felt bad she couldn't see, so I brought back my skills from my old cheerleading days and let Mo get on my shoulders. Let's just say my back was killing me after that. I don't know how I used to do that in High School.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks so happy to be there. i bet she can't wait for the hannah montana/miley cyrus concert! sure sounds like it is going to be fun for those people who like the show...

Sherry said...

You paisd $35 for one of those SHIRTS?!? Gavin II had to settle for a $10 poster!